Sunday, May 23, 2010

You will all go directly to your respective Valhallas. Go directly, do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dallahs.


I’m about to watch Lost. I’ve heard the names of a lot of characters, and I know there’s apparently some ongoing supernatural fight between good and evil. Oh, and there was a plane crash a while back. So here’s a little play-by-play on my thoughts during the 2.5 hour episode.

Minute 5: Who are these people?

Minute 12: My mosquito bite itches.

Minute 17: It seems like every bald man is evil (unless it’s Patrick Stewart…usually)

Minute 25: So babies make you remember things that may have happened in a different reality?

Minute 27: Inception looks pretty crazy too, but it won’t take a 6 year commitment.

Minute 31: Which one is McDreamy?

Minute 41: I’m glad they seem to address each other by name a lot.

Minute 80: This reminds me of the third Matrix movie, which isn’t a good thing.

Minute 90: I’m not sure all of the jobs I would be good at doing, but I could NOT be a TV personality on a morning news/talk show.

Minute 105: Apparently everyone on this show hooked up with somebody.

Minute 117: Has anyone else seen The Langoliers?

Minute 150: So yeah…when you die, you go to the Matrix run by heaven. The island is important too, for some reason.

I wonder what fans of the show thought about the ending. Nothing too shocking seemed to have happened. It’s nice when shows end. I watched every episode of Heroes, which was mercifully cancelled recently. Watching an ambitious drama series is hard (just like writing something for a blog every week).

No comments:

Post a Comment