Sunday, May 2, 2010

Here's a cure for all your troubles.

I have decided to do something that is at least somewhat creative. This blog should be a little quirky and will generally focus on over-analyzing movies & music more than most people do (or should do). My first entry will not be all that funny or insightful, but it will at least be about something with which people are familiar. I can’t promise every week will be about a well known subject, but learning is fun! My brain DOES contain a lot of junk nobody else cares about. Also, I apologize that many entries will not achieve high academic standards, but it’s just the stupid internet. I plan on keeping up with this weekly blog for AT LEAST two months. So everybody get ready for some wonderfulness the day before we all go back to work to have our spirits drained again.

1 comment:

  1. Check out 1989 Chances Are with Cybill Shepard, Robert Downey, Jr., Ryan O'Neil and Mary Stuart Masterson. Seems like the 80's had a fixation on parent/child relationships.

    ReplyDelete